Bring the burgers | Coeur d’Alene Press
Featuring a modern rustic decor theme with nautical touches, Sandpoint-based restaurant The Burger Dock will open a second location this summer in the renovated brick building at 200 N. Fourth St.
(Editor’s note: The print edition of this column stated that The Burger Dock would open on Friday. However, due to construction delays, the opening has been postponed.)
Co-owners Claire Anderson and Savannah Pennington and General Manager Jessica Teaford’s burger joint will offer a variety of food and beverages. Highlights include classic and creative burgers, hand-cut Idaho potato fries, salads, shakes, and rotating beers on tap.
The space has multiple TVs and offers a variety of seating options, including booths, bar seating, and a dog-friendly patio. It also offers take-out and online ordering. The hours are from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. (closed on Wednesdays) and until 9 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. See www.theburgerdock.com for more information.
Vantage Point Brewing on E. Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive
With indoor seating for 110 and outdoor seating for 60, Vantage Point Brewing Co. is under construction at 208 E. Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive, at the east end of Sherman across from Michael D’s.
The modern northwest decor will have a fire watchtower theme with a community and family gathering place with games, meeting spaces and live music, televisions and two gas fireplaces exteriors.
Parking is for 38 cars and plenty of bikes with a free bike repair station as it is on the North Idaho Centennial Trail. Menu details and key people will be listed in another post shortly before the venue opens (aiming for December). Visit www.vantagepointbrewing.com.
The Pilates Club opens in Hayden on Thursday
Low impact full body workouts with a variety of classes will be offered at the Pilates Club which opens Thursday at 9235 Government Way in Hayden.
Owners Jen and Rob Emerson, Regional Manager Sally Dutson and General Manager Anna Hammons offer workouts tailored to individual needs with seven class styles across four levels.
Hours are 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays with slightly shorter weekends. Phone 208-255-9308. Visit www.clubpilates.com.
Now the Tidbits:
- Uncorked With Friends will take place at 9443 Government Way in Hayden.
- Little Bear Tattoo will be at 403 N. Second St.
- Cochinito Taqueria will be in Hayden.
- The Rooted Chiropractic Club will be at 9420 Government Way.
- Gracie Barra Jiu-Jitsu Studio will be at 978 W. Hayden Ave.
- Watch for Prime IV Hydration & Wellness at Ironwood Square.
- A large building is under construction at 9046 W. Prairie Ave. (near Greensferry) for the Mountain View Business Center. Contact Royce Johnston at 208-691-3054 for team rental information. The building should be completed by the end of August. For more information on the lease, contact Logan Rude at 208-651-8825.
- Construction of a Class A professional office building is set to begin soon on the northwest corner of the intersection of Prairie Avenue and Ramsey Road in Hayden.
- A new Metro Express car wash will be built where the “Coming Soon” sign is at the intersection of Lancaster Road and US 95 in Hayden.
- Bottle Joy’s tap will be at 1208 E. Sherman.
- Burke’s Restoration is building a new location at 3801 W. Riverbend Ave. in Post Falls. Details soon.
- The planned Thomas George building at the corner of Third Street and Front Avenue will be 18 stories mixed with commercial space on the first floor and 60 condominiums above.
- Watch for details on new buildings being constructed for the offices of Rogers Burgers on Government Way and Caliber Collision by Metro Car Wash in Post Falls.
- The St. Joseph Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy Clinic will have a new building at 849 N. Syringa, Post Falls.
- Watch for commercial construction west of Hwy 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
- Many of the 16 retail lots are available in the future Prairie Crossing Shopping Center at the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90
- The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- Breaking Bread Bistro will be where Davis Donuts was at fourth and best.
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-storey mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with retail on the ground floor and 43 apartments above.
- An express outdoor car wash is being built in the 3400 block of Seltice in Post Falls.
- The Auto Paint Plus grand opening (with treats and specials) will be Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 3122 W. Seltice Way in Post Falls.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi’s quick service restaurant is planned for a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- Gentlemen Sausages will soon be in the former Abi’s Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse used to be, at the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- The Valvoline Instant Oil Change will take place at 1830 N. Third St.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Center, is under construction at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- Hmmm. We say “Oh, man!” and “Oh, boy!” and “Hey guys!” But not “woman”, “girl”, etc.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at [email protected]